Trading & Payment Terms
As a small family Wholesale business we endeavour to keep our costs down and our trading terms as simple as possible.
It is the Lucky Rabbit’s preference to maintain Pro Forma accounts. We warehouse a significant stock inventory and are required to pay for all stock holdings at delivery, and therefore we are unable to offer credit to most Customers. To do so would significantly increase the cost of our products. Trading Term fundamentals are detailed as:
- We prefer payment by Direct Debit transfer or EFT. Details are provided on the bottom of every invoice.
- We accept VISA and MasterCard with a processing fee of 2%.
- All prices are wholesale and quoted in Australian Dollars excluding GST.
- Internet orders are not confirmed until an official Lucky Rabbit invoice is issued by fax or email. This is your confirmation of stock availability and freight charges.
- We have no minimum order spend, only minimum quantities depending on the packing per individual item. Sometimes there is flexibility to change this with split inners/ cartons.
- We only guarantee safe delivery of all product supplied in minimum quantities as shown.
- Minimum freight per order is $36.50 + GST
- Freight is calculated on cubic volume and kept to a minima depending on the destination. Freight is rarely over 10% of invoice value and we always negotiate best value rates.
- At Trade Fairs and at our showroom, we request all customers to provide credit card details at the time of ordering. This guarantees stock for these orders and priority delivery.
- 14 Day Account may be offered (only after the initial Pro Forma Order) to some customers upon completion of a signed Account Application, Credit card Trading Authority and evidence of an ongoing and significant business commitment to our product.
- If credit is offered, all accounts are strictly 14 days from the date of invoice. Where accounts exceed our terms, all overdue accounts and will be passed to external debt recovery agents, at your cost.
- Should a Customer not maintain their account according to these terms or fail to meet the agreed payment terms, we reserve the right to revert to Pro Forma payments.
- Customers may be requested to provide their bona fides including store details, photographs and proof of trading. Orders from online, home based and party plan retailers may also be accepted provided they can prove their credentials.
Faulty Goods Policy
- The Lucky Rabbit will only accept claims for faulty goods for return if the goods have a manufacturing fault, or goods were not supplied in accordance with the purchaser’s order.
- Should the purchaser wish to make a claim for faulty stock for either of the above reasons, they should contact The Lucky Rabbit himself within 7 days of receiving the consignment.
- Approval must be given by The Lucky Rabbit if the goods are to be returned past 14 days from the date of the invoice
- Wherever possible returned goods are to be returned in their original state packaged together to ensure no further damage.
- The Lucky Rabbit will not pay for return freight costs if this is not discussed and agreed to before returning goods.
- COD returns will not be accepted.
- Goods supplied incorrectly and returned which are not fit for resale will not be accepted for credit.